Not sure what to do?
- Check the TODO file
- Ask on IRC if there is anything you can do.
- Check the Issue Tracker, issues labelled bite-size should be good for beginners to the Extended Library to work on.
Compiling From Source
Check the current documentation.
How to Contribute Code
Step by Step
- Create a free Github account or sign in to Github.
- Navigate to the Ext Github page.
- Fork the project (fb-ext-lib).
- Pull your fork.
- Create a branch for your changes.
- Make your changes.
- Commit and push your branch to your forked repo.
- On Github go to your forked repo and choose the option to send a pull request.
- Please be as descriptive as possible in the comments area.
- Check your email for notifications of the status of your pull request.
- Make any requested changes.
- Commit/Push to same branch.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Finally when done the pull request page will give you the option to delete the branch when it is merged.
How to Contribute Documentation
If the documentation in question is part of the API documentation you should follow the directions for contributing code as normal. If it is any other documentation then the directions are the same but you will choose the fb-ext-docs Github project instead of fb-ext-lib.