- [Optional] Download the HTML documentation.
- Extract the downloaded package and open the resulting folder.
- Open a second Explorer window and navigate to your FreeBASIC installation directory, typically C:\FreeBASIC
- Copy the lib directory from the Ext package window and paste it into the FreeBASIC window, merging the folders.
- Copy the inc directory from the Ext package window and paste it into the FreeBASIC window, merging the folders.
- Keep a copy of the bin directory from the Ext package as you may need it's contents for your projects.
You will need to compile from source.
To make a debug ready version:
make && make MT=1 && make install
To make a release ready version:
make NDEBUG=1 && make NDEBUG=1 MT=1 && make install
The instructions are being worked on. At the time of writing the Developers do not have access to a working DOS build environment.